- Neighborhood builder Way of life Communities (LIC) has bought a brand new website in Pakenham, Victoria
- The corporate plans to assemble between 170 and 180 properties within the space
- If accredited, this would be the 20th group Way of life has constructed
- If all goes to plan, the properties will probably be constructed and able to be lived in by 2023
- At market shut, Way of life is down barely, promoting shares for $9.05 apiece
Neighborhood builder Way of life Communities (LIC) has bought a brand new website in Pakenham, Victoria.
The corporate plans on establishing between 170 and 180 properties. This will probably be Way of life’s 20th group constructed if the plans get accredited.
It has a powerful monitor document of developments throughout the Cardinia Shire and is assured a planning allow will probably be awarded.
“We’re happy to announce the acquisition of a brand new website in Melbourne’s quickly increasing south-east development hall the place Way of life Communities has established a well known model,” Managing Director James Kelly mentioned.
On account of the acquisition, Way of life’s portfolio will elevated by roughly 175 properties websites to 3960, which incorporates websites in planning, growth or beneath administration.
The Packenham Challenge is anticipating to have buyer house settlements in 2023.
On market shut, Way of life is down barely, promoting shares for $9.05 apiece.